Thursday, February 19, 2009

ROAD TO TOMB ( MEHR BABA JAYANTHI)

Within five days from now on,we will be reaching a Lucky day (ie 25th Feb)

the Jayanti of Mehr Baba,a spiritual Super Master,born in India 1894-1969,won

the World.But still his eternal works/ masterpieces have to be spread in our own

country.

I was rather Lucky to be called by Baba,when I was in ahmednagar some two decades back.One fine morning One of my friend became the ambassador of Baba and,called me over the Phone and put in my ears a lovely word " sir let us go to his "fort" nearby.

Within few minutes we had been to his Samadhi near Ahmednagar.However,Baba reminds me and give solace whenever I pass through " his fort"way to Delhi.My mind meet him by saying "Baba"

Avatar of Baba is a gift to the world from Zoroastrian sect of Persians.Not lacking in spiritual sense of world spiritual leaders.like Os`ho,his master pieces

Like Books/lectures/music are eternal and be read and read." one ness of the God" was essence of his open speeches and even through his silences.He observed silence for decades.But he flashed meaning of God,realisation, and route to reach him.Baba belongs to all the religions.What a message? Everybody from every religion reach "baba" and god through him.

Why not visit Mehrabad on 25/02 and taste his spiritual fragrance.Long live

lord Mehr Baba, and his spiritual fragrance distelled in Love and passion

He reaches u and calls u the moment he thinks of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment